Monday, August 11, 2008

08/08/08

08/08/08
---
Kind of a so-called special date though. And the Beijing Olympic Games takes place on that day I didn't manage to watch the opening, just a lil' bit at the back. I got some of the pictures here, please note that its all from Choon Ming
---

Mascots.


Leehom with the torch.


The countdown.


2008 drummers.






The Bird's Nest.


Li lights the fuse that ignites the cauldron (the sentence i grab from Choon Ming again).
---
I wonder how it feels like "running" around the entire rim of the Bird's Nest Stadium suspended on a wire (another sentence i grab from Choon Ming).
---
I got my W760i, finally. I wanted the fuschia crocs-o-dial but its out-of-stock. Gotto wait for a while. Mum bought a light green one, i borrowed from her
---
Went to Penang with mummy && Jaycee. Toro, Jack, Luyi && Thera came along too. We probably had our meals from morning to night. We ate Tom Yam, Laksa, Mee Goreng, BBQ, Steamboat, Char Kuey Teow, Chee Cheong Fan, Muar Zi, Fishball, Baked Sotong, Cendol && Wan Tee Mee We didn't eat Fried Oyster actually, i just wanna make Eric jealous, he so wanna eat that
---
We went to Happy Feet Fish Spa after dinner. It was really really ticklish. The people over there were like, "don't be afraid to LOL" Everyone should go for a try though, 40 minutes fun experience.
---

You can see 2 or 3 fish on my foot
---
We went for a movie after that, ROGUE. It was quite scary. After watching that, i don't wanna go to the river anymore Enjoy the trailer here


---

No comments: