BTW, the 4 pictures above the blog, are clickable. 1st one - my profile. 2nd one - chatterbox. 3rd one - blogs. 4th one - links.
---
The Patriotic Run resluts: Blue - the Super Champion House, again
Followed by Green, Yellow && Red. The Merdeka Carnival was quite busy. There's food, drinks, water balloon war, haunted houses, zorb ball && nice nuggets from Choon Ming's stall
I didnt manage to see Mr. Prakash dance, i went back earlier for dancing && mum told me training was canceled when i got up the car
Darn, i should have stayed longer. But the Funtasia was quite nice.
---
Went shooting on Sunday. Weather was hot && very tiring. I'll blog the pics here. And Toro got a new puppy - West Highland White Terrier.
---
---
The Patriotic Run resluts: Blue - the Super Champion House, again
Followed by Green, Yellow && Red. The Merdeka Carnival was quite busy. There's food, drinks, water balloon war, haunted houses, zorb ball && nice nuggets from Choon Ming's stall
I didnt manage to see Mr. Prakash dance, i went back earlier for dancing && mum told me training was canceled when i got up the car
Darn, i should have stayed longer. But the Funtasia was quite nice.---
Went shooting on Sunday. Weather was hot && very tiring. I'll blog the pics here. And Toro got a new puppy - West Highland White Terrier.
---

Toro's puppy.
---
Went back to Kuantan during the holidays. Went to East Coast Mall with Bernice, Nazim && Kristyl. Nazim went back early for tuition, so we walk around the mall && went to Starbucks. Saw Suzzane && Tiffany at Baskin Robbins

---
Went to Shaz Inn on Saturday night, Amran's 19th birthday && farewell party. He's going to Kingston University in London. Was really fun, released all the stress i had. Went "clubbing" on the dance floor with everyone else - Natasha, Amran, Arif, Jaycee, Carl Min, Nazim && Aruni. I gotto say Andrew really surprised me though. I didnt know he's such a good dancer

---
LOL. Look at Andrew's face

me && Bernice
---

---






No comments:
Post a Comment