Sunday, September 7, 2008

I love SHINee =)

Again, i stayed at home all day. I slept at 4a.m. last night, so i kinda woke up quite late today - I was fixing my blog's layout, i kinda messed it up
---
Toro && his mum came just now, for dinner. You have no idea how much i miss him, i didn't see him for ages
Anyways, I didn't get to watch Camp Rock today. I just watch the front part, mum wanted to watch her programme. It was quite nice though
---
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
---
Another SHINee's new song - SHINee World. Its not the MV btw, just the full song. Enjoy, i bet you'll love it
---
Photobucket
Onew, TaeMin, JongHyun, MinHo && Key.

Photobucket
JongHyun, Key && TaeMin - they looked so cute

Photobucket
JongHyun && TaeMin - Hot

Photobucket
JongHyun.

Photobucket
Onew.

Photobucket
Key.

Photobucket
TaeMin - Just so you know, he's only 15 years old

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
MinHo - I know he's hot
---

---

No comments: