Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I miss you guys already.

Came back to KL today. Err~ I'll start with Saturday night. We went Aruni's house, her 15th birthday. There's Nazim, Jay Wen, Lee, Jordan, Quek, Bernice, JY, Jocelyn, Qistina etc. After dinner, we played this game, Aruni's playing the song from her phone && we had to pass the coke bottle. The one who holds the bottle when the music stops had to do a dare && so. Apparently, everyone got wet Qistina, Jaycee && me haven't got wet at first && we were saying that its because of the KDU-ians power Thats why Nazim should come to KDU instead of Cempaka. 3 of us are like so disappointed when he told us he's not coming to KDU
I got this dare that i can choose anyone to get a splashed of water. Well, common sense, of course i'd choose the birthday girl. Bernice had to roll around on the floor, Jordan had to take off his shirt && swing it like a cow-boy, Quek had to show one of his flirty moves etc etc etc. I'll let the pictures do the talking
---

Aruni && me.


Jocelyn && me. Didn't manage to see her the next few days She's having final year exam in school && busy studying.


Bernice && me.


Aruni && me.


I hate you Nazim. Go KDU lah


me.Aruni.Jaycee.


LOL I love this one


JY && Jaycee craving for Murukku.
---
The next day, we went Megamall, everyone else went minus Jocelyn. We planned to go for book-shopping actually. So we went to Popular book shop. Wanted to buy some Little Black Dress books but we got not enough money So we went MBS to check out some books also. The others went for Pizza Hut, Bernice, Desiree, Jaycee && me went to MBS to check whether they got more books. Well, apparently, they were helping me to choose which Shopaholic book i should buy, as in which publisher, the Dell one or the Black Swan one I didnt buy any Shopaholic book at last, i bought this "How to Survive Your Sisters" by Ellie Campbell. Bernice bought her "New Moon" by Stephenie Meyer. Nazim, Jay Wen && Aruni bought their tickets for "The Coffin", a movie BTW. The rest of us went back earlier
---

---
On Monday, we went to the beach. Everyone went except for Desiree, Jocelyn && Qistina. Bernice, me && Jaycee arrived early so we waited for the rest at McDonalds. After everyone reached, we bought our McFlurry Oreo and walked to TC2. While we were walking on the bridge, there's this monkey coming towards me, i was kinda panic so i followed Des' trick - throw the ice-cream away - but i did finished my ice-cream though. Me && Bernice were like laughing after that Played, laughed, cam-whored over there I'll post the pictures later.
After that, we went to this small "warung" beside KFC, had dinner over there, then went back home
---

Bernice! Gonna miss you lots


me.Aruni.


Err~ I think i was laughing at Bernice (thats what she said). She was writting X-I-A-H on the sand then suddenly the wave came, she couldn't finish it


me.Nazim.Aruni.Jaycee.


Jaycee.Bernice.Aruni.me.


Jay Wen.Nazim.me.Aruni.Jaycee.


Nazim.Jay Wen.Aruni.Lee.
Hah, i took this picture



Jordan, Jay Wen && Nazim were carrying Lee. They actually planned to throw him down the water


Nazim.me.
---
Today, me && Jaycee went to Megamall after having breakfast at Aunty Cecilia's place. Went to get the camera charger (I dunno where i put it), then went MBS to get Huey Jen's "Eclipse" && "Breaking Dawn". Dad fetched us home then we walked to Desiree's house. Talked && laughed, played with her new camera && all She's going Perth with Chuan && Ai Geen on Thursday for a month After that, we went back home, went back to KL
---
Gosh~ I started to miss them like so damn much already Cant wait to go back Kuantan for the next time
---

Dessie, I'll miss you Have fun in Perth yeah
---



No comments: