I wanna watch Twilight
Eventhough I haven't read the book yet, but i'll read it...soon
I wasn't that excited about the movie, I just wanna go out instead of rotting at home
I wanna watch Wild Child. I haven't even watch Igor && Madagascar 2 yet
---


I want the ATOM published one or the new hardcover

.jpg)

---
Oh, and I wanted the Monopoly Brand Electronic Banking Edition one
But I couldn't find it at Sunway yesterday. So we bought The Game of LIFE at MPH - something like Monopoly, just a lil' confusing. I just like the credit card function actually
---

Monopoly Brand Electronic Banking Edition.

The Game of LIFE.
---
I was browsing through Facebook && Youtube, saw some Kpop Artists videos && pictures, so yeah, i'll just post everything here. Bern, I know you love me
Anyways, SHINee won Best Male Group Newcomer && TVXQ won Best Album of the Year at MKMF Award '08
Here's the pics && all, enjoy
Please note that the videos are not with English Subtitles.
---

SHINee dancing TVXQ's "Rising Sun"
There's a video of it down there.

minho.key.jonghyun.

taemin.onew.jonghyun.minho.key.

taemin && mickey.



jonghyun && xiah.

SHINee && TVXQ.

Clockwise: minho.max.mickey.taemin.onew.
key.u-know.hero.jonghyun.xiah.
---
SHINee - Rising Sun.
---
SHINee at MKMF Award '08.
---
TVXQ at MKMF Award '08.
---
Eventhough I haven't read the book yet, but i'll read it...soon
I wasn't that excited about the movie, I just wanna go out instead of rotting at home
I wanna watch Wild Child. I haven't even watch Igor && Madagascar 2 yet
---


I want the ATOM published one or the new hardcover


.jpg)

---
Oh, and I wanted the Monopoly Brand Electronic Banking Edition one
But I couldn't find it at Sunway yesterday. So we bought The Game of LIFE at MPH - something like Monopoly, just a lil' confusing. I just like the credit card function actually
---

Monopoly Brand Electronic Banking Edition.

The Game of LIFE.
---
I was browsing through Facebook && Youtube, saw some Kpop Artists videos && pictures, so yeah, i'll just post everything here. Bern, I know you love me

Anyways, SHINee won Best Male Group Newcomer && TVXQ won Best Album of the Year at MKMF Award '08
Here's the pics && all, enjoy
Please note that the videos are not with English Subtitles.
---

SHINee dancing TVXQ's "Rising Sun"
There's a video of it down there.

minho.key.jonghyun.

taemin.onew.jonghyun.minho.key.

taemin && mickey.



jonghyun && xiah.

SHINee && TVXQ.

Clockwise: minho.max.mickey.taemin.onew.
key.u-know.hero.jonghyun.xiah.
---
SHINee - Rising Sun.
---
SHINee at MKMF Award '08.
---
TVXQ at MKMF Award '08.
---

No comments:
Post a Comment