
3 years together, being the brother who would be there to soak up my tears && always there just when i need him most. Wish you luck throughout the year. Love ya!

---
Went back to Kuantan yesterday, short notice though
Desiree && Amelia are having their farewell party at the beach. FYI, Des is going to study in Perth && Amelia's going to New Zealand
I'll blog more about it tomorrow
---
Went back to Kuantan yesterday, short notice though
Desiree && Amelia are having their farewell party at the beach. FYI, Des is going to study in Perth && Amelia's going to New Zealand
I'll blog more about it tomorrow
---
I'm just gonna blog randomly about what happened today. Well, nothing much happened though. School's fine. And oh ya, i met with Choon Ming && Watson during lunch time, && this is what happened
:
:---
Me.Choon Ming.Watson.
---
*push Choon Ming at the back*Me.Choon Ming.Watson.
---
Oi~
*waves at Choon Ming*
Hellooooo~
*stands in between Choon Ming && Watson*
You looked so small beside him.
Yeah, you too.
*shows furious face*
*walks away*
You looked even smaller standing beside her.
I'm taller than her okay!
---
Haha
I was laughing all the way back to class
---
P.S. I'll blog the pictures we took in Kuantan tomorrow if I have time.Haha
I was laughing all the way back to class
---
P.S.S. I can't wait to go for dance training again

---


No comments:
Post a Comment