Early morning at 8:30am, we - me, Jaycee, Jocelyn, Bernice && Nazim - went to Jo's mum's coffee shop for breakfast. Literally, they woke up that early for me && Jaycee cuz we're heading back to KL after that
Trust me, those people will get up from bed even if it's 5:30am in the morning just to say good bye
I miss you people laaarr!

Trust me, those people will get up from bed even if it's 5:30am in the morning just to say good bye

I miss you people laaarr!

Well actually, we woke up at 8:30am, then reached there at about 9am
- Hah, typical Malaysian timing [again]
Jason && Lee couldn't make it due tue transportation problem.
Mum picked up Jo at home, then went to fetch Bern.
They have wireless connection there, so I brought my laptop.
Jaycee, Jo && Bern finished eating first so they went to use the net.
&& Oh! I found someone similar to me - Nazim
He can seriously eat damn slow, like me
*super proud*
We were talking talking talking with chopsticks in our hand
We took almost an hour++ to finish our food
After that, we went back at around 1pm.
- Hah, typical Malaysian timing [again]
Jason && Lee couldn't make it due tue transportation problem.Mum picked up Jo at home, then went to fetch Bern.
They have wireless connection there, so I brought my laptop.
Jaycee, Jo && Bern finished eating first so they went to use the net.
&& Oh! I found someone similar to me - Nazim

He can seriously eat damn slow, like me
*super proud*We were talking talking talking with chopsticks in our hand
We took almost an hour++ to finish our food
After that, we went back at around 1pm.
---



FYI, me && Nazim were wearing red.
The purple one was Jaycee; Jo was wearing white
Photo credits to Bernice Chow
---
31st Jan:FYI, me && Nazim were wearing red.
The purple one was Jaycee; Jo was wearing white

Photo credits to Bernice Chow

---
Ah Sang called mum && told her they're coming to our place at 11am in the morning, which I was still dead sleeping
I slept around 5am the night before. I forced myself to wake up && headed to the washroom. Ben && Brennan came late, so the rest of us went to the Chinese restaurant outside the house area. We as in myself, Jaycee, mum, Jason, Li Yi (Jason's girlfriend), Li Ming (Li Yi's sister), ah Sang && this new guy...I don't know his name, but I know who he was
I slept around 5am the night before. I forced myself to wake up && headed to the washroom. Ben && Brennan came late, so the rest of us went to the Chinese restaurant outside the house area. We as in myself, Jaycee, mum, Jason, Li Yi (Jason's girlfriend), Li Ming (Li Yi's sister), ah Sang && this new guy...I don't know his name, but I know who he was
We were having Dim Sum. Ben && Brennan came in a while. After eating, Ben started playing with magic tricks [again]
I think it's because Li Ming's there && since she's a young child, he's trying to impress her actually
I think it's because Li Ming's there && since she's a young child, he's trying to impress her actually
---
Candid shots:

Ben trying to explain the trick to Jason.
That's Brennan beside him.

Still trying...

Wanting to impress Li Ming

Li Yi && Jason.
A must-watch! Super funny
---
Went to Kristina's house warming at night. We took almost 2 hours to find the way
Mum went to Shah Alam then turn back to Kota Damansara which is where Sri KDU is located. Then headed back to Kota Kemuning again
Hmm~ big house, big area, big room, big everything
The house was definitely amazing.
We ate, watched the final dance of Step Up 2 (Briana Evigan!!
).
After the lion dance ended their "performance", we headed to Liyond's open house around 9:15pm.
I was kinda hungry, so I ate my 2nd round
Lots of people gambling inside, but I just stayed beside mum all night, chatting with the aunties && stuffs
Went back home at 11pm++.
---

me.Kris.Jaycee.

Kris

Kristal.
Haha.they were playing with the smile detection

Err.we were looking at some dance videos with Kris' laptop.

LOL.the boy with blue shirt is super cute!

Look at the way it tilts his head!


---
Candid shots:
Ben trying to explain the trick to Jason.
That's Brennan beside him.
Still trying...
Wanting to impress Li Ming

Li Yi && Jason.
A must-watch! Super funny

---
Went to Kristina's house warming at night. We took almost 2 hours to find the way
Mum went to Shah Alam then turn back to Kota Damansara which is where Sri KDU is located. Then headed back to Kota Kemuning again
Hmm~ big house, big area, big room, big everything

The house was definitely amazing.
We ate, watched the final dance of Step Up 2 (Briana Evigan!!

).After the lion dance ended their "performance", we headed to Liyond's open house around 9:15pm.
I was kinda hungry, so I ate my 2nd round

Lots of people gambling inside, but I just stayed beside mum all night, chatting with the aunties && stuffs

Went back home at 11pm++.
---
me.Kris.Jaycee.
Kris

Kristal.
Haha.they were playing with the smile detection

Err.we were looking at some dance videos with Kris' laptop.
LOL.the boy with blue shirt is super cute!

Look at the way it tilts his head!

---
1st Feb:
We had dinner at the Chinese restaurant [again] - Tren's Annual Dinner - myself, Jaycee, mum, Bennie, Ruye, Vivian, Toro, Jack, ah Sang, Jason, Ben, Brennan, ah Yuan, Jimmy, Xiao Q, Sieow Yee, Lemonn, Winnie, Yen Yen, Thera && Christine. We were separated into 2 tables. There were lots of laughing && such
All of us went back to my place after the desserts came. The food was great
Oh oh! To all KDU-ians, I saw Mr. Yow there

All of us went back to my place after the desserts came. The food was great
Oh oh! To all KDU-ians, I saw Mr. Yow there


The people started gambling after that. Hah, In-Between of course
I won RM15 at the begining of the game, then started losing [again] for like RM20-30
Mum gave me a stack of new RM1 notes, && she told me that
I'm allowed to lose the whole stack that night


Apart from that - Poo Choon Ming, your luckshall not did not last long

They went back around 12am. Then I was off to finish my Sejarah karangan(s)
I won RM15 at the begining of the game, then started losing [again] for like RM20-30
Mum gave me a stack of new RM1 notes, && she told me that
I'm allowed to lose the whole stack that night



Apart from that - Poo Choon Ming, your luck


They went back around 12am. Then I was off to finish my Sejarah karangan(s)

---

Before...

After

Vivian on top.
Clockwise: Ruye, Bennie && mum.

Ah Sang - text message-ing.
Jack - Cam-whoring [as always]

Clockwise: ah Yuan, Brennan, Ben, Jason, ah Sang, Jack, Xiao Q, Toro && Jimmy.

Silly people with silly faces

Everyone else's playing Black Jack; Jimmy's posing for the camera
&& something caught my eye: Brennan && Jason drinking Vitagen

Ben - probably the cutest among all

Jason - the most talented popper I've ever seen.

Christine - small but powerful

Xiao Q - oh-so-typical.

Winnie - love her eyes.

Jack - the one I do crazy stuffs with.

Jimmy - my personal punch bag

Bennie - the one who loves purple.

Ruye - two words, just perfect

ah Sang - one of the best break-dancers in Tren/Kuantan.

Ben [again]
"Why am I always so cute?"

Sieow Yee - the only one whose born in the year 1993 besides me && Jaycee

Thera - the happy-go-lucky one.

Toro - the big brother of ours.
&& so sorry!
I just realized I forgot to dedicate a birthday post for you
I'm sooooo sorry!
But it's the effort that counts though, still not too late
---


Anyways, the history between the 2 of us:
Just so you know, he's a dancer/choreographer/artists director.
I gave him a call 2 years back, when I really needed a choreographer.
We became closer && closer ever since. Few months later, mum offered him to open a dance studio, together-gether - Tren Production
We still used to dance together, eat together, play together, sing together && laugh together
He's like the big brother I never had
&& of course, we've been through thick && thin
Toro Ang Yee Siang, I'll be right beside ya whenever you need me, just like you always did
Love ya lots!
---



Another farewell to Desiree, she's off to Perth, to pursue better education at Ursula Frayne Catholic College
I've known her since I was young. && we're still neighbours until' now. She's the one I share my lil' secrets with. The one being next to me when I need a shoulder to cry on, even if she's on the other side of the world. Never fails to put a smile on my face, she's like the cherry on a sundae
Darling, take good care of yourself in Perth, I'll go visit you ASAP
Will miss you lots!
If possible, come back soon!
Things won't be the same without you
&&& don't worry, you'll get used to the school, take it slow
Love ya!
---
Before...
After

Vivian on top.
Clockwise: Ruye, Bennie && mum.
Ah Sang - text message-ing.
Jack - Cam-whoring [as always]

Clockwise: ah Yuan, Brennan, Ben, Jason, ah Sang, Jack, Xiao Q, Toro && Jimmy.
Silly people with silly faces

Everyone else's playing Black Jack; Jimmy's posing for the camera

&& something caught my eye: Brennan && Jason drinking Vitagen


Ben - probably the cutest among all

Jason - the most talented popper I've ever seen.
Christine - small but powerful

Xiao Q - oh-so-typical.
Winnie - love her eyes.
Jack - the one I do crazy stuffs with.
Jimmy - my personal punch bag

Bennie - the one who loves purple.
Ruye - two words, just perfect

ah Sang - one of the best break-dancers in Tren/Kuantan.
Ben [again]

"Why am I always so cute?"

Sieow Yee - the only one whose born in the year 1993 besides me && Jaycee

Thera - the happy-go-lucky one.
Toro - the big brother of ours.
&& so sorry!
I just realized I forgot to dedicate a birthday post for you
I'm sooooo sorry!

But it's the effort that counts though, still not too late

---
5th Jan: Happy Birthday Toro
Sorry for the oh-so-late wish. Well, not really. I did send a text message, just no birthday post


Anyways, the history between the 2 of us:
Just so you know, he's a dancer/choreographer/artists director.
I gave him a call 2 years back, when I really needed a choreographer.
We became closer && closer ever since. Few months later, mum offered him to open a dance studio, together-gether - Tren Production

We still used to dance together, eat together, play together, sing together && laugh together

He's like the big brother I never had

&& of course, we've been through thick && thin

Toro Ang Yee Siang, I'll be right beside ya whenever you need me, just like you always did

Love ya lots!

---

Another farewell to Desiree, she's off to Perth, to pursue better education at Ursula Frayne Catholic College

I've known her since I was young. && we're still neighbours until' now. She's the one I share my lil' secrets with. The one being next to me when I need a shoulder to cry on, even if she's on the other side of the world. Never fails to put a smile on my face, she's like the cherry on a sundae

Darling, take good care of yourself in Perth, I'll go visit you ASAP

Will miss you lots!

If possible, come back soon!

Things won't be the same without you

&&& don't worry, you'll get used to the school, take it slow

Love ya!

---

No comments:
Post a Comment