Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I flunked my tests.

Okayy~ I didn't flunk my Chemistry test. Well, not really
Short of time && I got panic [again]
I kinda simply fill in the answers for section A - I forgot how to count the number of electrons && FYI, number of electron is the same with protons
*poof* 10 marks gone

I was suppose to get an A for Chemistry!
&& now, I don't even know whether I'm gonna fail myself
---
But anyways, thanks to these people:

Azraei, for letting me to use him as a tissue paper when I cry
Hup Ping, telling me silly jokes to cheer me up
Wilson, Faris && Yvonne, letting me know that it's okay
Wei Shen, a simple "are you okay?" put a smile on my face
Shi Jie, "burn your chemistry."
Kent && Jocelyn, "it's only class test 1, don't worry too much, don't pressure yourself."
Lee, "nevermind, past is past."
&&& Choon Ming, for making fun of it && say sorry Ahahahaha Don't worry lar, I'm not mad at you k You damn special lar minggg
---
P.S. If you're wondering, I had a date with my homeworks on Valentines

No comments: