Thursday, October 9, 2008

boredom.

Happy Birthday to:
---
09/10 - Desiree

Thanks for being my listener all the time. Love you lots
---

&&

10/10 - Sonia

---
I was surprised the other day. Mum told me something that made me think of something
---
Mum.me.
---
Mummy, how many As you want me to get for PMR? As in like, you wish lah.
Of course i wish you'll get straight As for that lah. If not?
No, erm, I mean, at least how many As i should get?
Oh, erm, at least 4 As lah. Nothing less than that.
*4 As?? OMG~ I can get more than that though. Hope so*
---
I was really really shocked about what she said though I expected something more than that actually. Like 5 or 6 As. I asked for a new phone when i got 5As for UPSR && mum promised me that she'll buy me an Ipod Touch if i got all subject passed for final year exam last year. I did, but i dunno where the ipod went
I'd definitely ask for something if i get more than 5As for PMR lah
---
What i want if i get more than 5As for PMR:
---

One of them?? I desperately want it
or maybe this:


My long lost Ipod Touch that mum promised to buy me last year?
Or should i get a new camera for my own?


Sony Cyber-shot T2 in white
---
Hmm~ I'll just ask for a new camera && I'll save money for the iRiver Disney Mplayer Its only RM80 for the 2GB one, && RM115 for the 4GB one.
---
Went to school today, for the PMR briefing. Came back home at 11am.
I'm going dancing later until 12am. I skipped dance training for like more than 2 months already, because of PMR Til' then, i'll blog again soon.
---

No comments: