Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged by Huey Jen.

1. Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.
2. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you've finished answering every question.
---
1) The age you'll be on your next birthday.

I am 15, going on 16
---
2) A place you'd like to travel to.

Paris
I was talking to this visitor from Paris the other day at East Coast Mall && she told me Paris is really nice
---
3) Your favorite place.

Teluk Cempedak, Kuantan.
Its not that clean but i used to hang out over there everytime i'm in Kuantan.
---
4) Your favorite food.

I know its not healthy, but i still love it
---
6) Your favorite piece of clothing.

Cute graphic T-shirts

Pair with nice mini skirts
---
7) The town in which you live in.

Desa Parkcity.
Love it here Nice environment && very convenient

---
8) Your screen name/nickname.

Jasmine flower
---
9) A bad habit you have.

I day dream a lot
Anywhere, anytime
---
10) Your worst fear.

Loneliness.
---
11) The one thing you'd like to do before you die.

Grant all my wishes
---
12) Your hobbies.

Dancing = My life

Shop til' I drop

Sing out loud
---
13) Something you wanted to try but you're not able to do it right now.

Clubbing of course
---
I tag:
Jaycee
Bernice
Kristyl
Suzzane
Tiffany

---
BTW, Happy Birthday Chuan Hui Yen
11 Oct.
---

Though we don't really see each other that often, buy still
---








No comments: