Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting a big hello from Venus, Jupiter && a cresent moon.

Apparently, the pic Kai Cong sent me yesterday wasn't a moon with two stars. I was going offline then suddenly my brother told me it was Jupiter && Venus
Click here if you wanna see the website.
I send text messages to Jamie && Kai Cong immediately - to let them know about the whole thing. You can see today's newspaper about it
Argh~ I didn't get to see it && the phenomenon only appears once in five years && what i saw is just a picture of it Nevermind, wait til' I'm 20 years old
---









Celestial Smiley Faces

---
Unfortunately, because North Americans are on the other side of the equator, they'll view the phenomenon another way - as a sad face with downcast mouth
---
Anyways, I had to wake up early today, mum sending us to Sunway Pyramid for ice-skating.
But then the curtain people came late - to change the house's curtains, && mum is having her treatment at the Curve, so plan changed, we went to the Curve.
---
Jocelyn is following her mum to KL today, to meet some people i think, not sure. So we met up just now at Borders (like duh~). I bought nothing, Jaycee bought the 12 Girls Band's CD && Jo bought 2/3 books.
We got thirsty so we went to New Zealand Natural for vanilla milkshake, sat down, Twilight-talked
Met up with her mum, went back to Borders, && guess what i saw:
---

Shopaholic Dell published Dial Press Trade Paperback
That's the cover i wanted
But i didn't buy it though. I want the smaller version one but it's not out yet
So i guess I'm gonna wait a lil' longer
---
Jo followed her mum to meet some people, she might be coming to my house area later.
Me && Jaycee went to Popular bookshop at Ikano Power Centre, but
I can't find any books i want.
Met up with mum then we had our dinner at Sakae Sushi
Went back home && now I'm here.
---

No comments: