I just came back from Penang last night around 11pm++. Mum need to do something so we accompanied her there. Nothing much. I bought 2 books && 3 bookmarks.
---

"A Place Called Here" && "If You Could See Me Now".
I even called Bernice && Jocelyn before i bought it - to ask for advices whether which colour to buy
Cuz there's this box set, only RM64++ for 3 books. But i don't really like the colour of the books, so yeah.
---

I didn't want the pink "A Place Called Here".
&& the brown "If You Could See Me Now".
---

Heh
The bookmarks i always wanted
---
"A Place Called Here" && "If You Could See Me Now".
I even called Bernice && Jocelyn before i bought it - to ask for advices whether which colour to buy
Cuz there's this box set, only RM64++ for 3 books. But i don't really like the colour of the books, so yeah.---
I didn't want the pink "A Place Called Here".
&& the brown "If You Could See Me Now".
---
Heh
The bookmarks i always wanted
---

No comments:
Post a Comment