Monday, December 29, 2008

Hey, finally, I'm back in KL I got loaaaads of pictures, so this will be a freaking long post
---
The pics on 9 Dec:
---

Jeffrey - such a cute poser


Jermaine && Jovian - they were painting their fingernails.


I was painting my toenails silver, too.


He's err, headstand-ing?


That's Jocelyn's leg BTW.
We were saying about Big Bella && Small Edward
---
12 Dec:
Me && Jaycee went to Jocelyn's house again. Watched "Black Water", well, not really, we turn it off half-way - too scary Here's the pics:
---

Jocelyn, me && Jeffrey - They were quarreling about crocodiles && snakes


I think he was saying about the crocodile's nose.


Saying that something jumped over the bridge && was eaten by the croc.




Still arguing


---
13 Dec:
Happy 'belated' Birthday Shirley Ho
I haven't got any pictures with you Too busy having fun in Kuantan Nevermind, we'll take it next time when I'm back


---
14 Dec:
Kieran's having squash tournament, so me && Jaycee + Desiree went to the court - to meet up with Roxanne + the others, && watch him play. Lim, Ardy, Ridhwan, Carl Min, Syman, Yan, Nico, Sanggah, Dahlia, Chelsea etc - too many people. They were having BBQ party after the price giving, so we decided to stay for dinner. && Kieran got 7th place
After that, Des went back home. Me && Jaycee + Roxanne went to Jocelyn's house - her mum's having a small Christmas gathering with some church friends
We slept-over that night. We kinda fell asleep at 5am. Jo's alarm clock was freaking noisy, it rang like every hour. && Jaycee had to off it. The funny thing is, Jo's not even awakened when the alarm sounded, her phone is just next to her
---

That's Kieran, the one with the racquet up.


Roxanne's new hair style
We dared her to play in the court with her hair tied-up like this


The ROC candy Des brought back from Perth.
I haven't eat it like almost 2 years time
---
17 Dec:
Went to the mall for Bolt, fetched Jocelyn. Met up with Bernice && Jordan at Popular bookstore, then we went Pizza Hut for lunch. Clement came later && guess what, he didn't bring any cash with him Got some DVDs for tomorrow night's party I was watching this ghost/horror movie on the TV in the CD shop, there's this ghost came out of the water && i kinda screamed Bern wasn't looking, that's why she's blur The boys started saying that the ghost saw her && ran away, Clement even acted it out

We headed to the cinema after that, the movie was fine. Clement started fake sobbing after Bolt had gone missing. Gosh~ Even horror movies will turn into a comedy if you're with Clement Seriously, we were laughing because of him. The movie didn't really do anything.

Khai Ther called halfway the movie started && asked whether we're going studio at night. It turned out that, he was actually sitting behind me We only realized it when the lights were turned on. All of us were shocked
---

Super Supreme && Pepperoni.


Me, Jaycee, Bern && Jo on the X'mas ornament




Me texting && Jo, I don't know what she's doing
---






No comments: