Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Judgement day/End of 2008.


Today will be the last day of 2008. Time really flies.
2008, one of the best year in my life. I learned many new/different stuffs - amazing ones, && met new people

I love 2008
: 3 Aristotle won Paramount Championship, spent quality times with my friends && family, I went to Taiwan - splendid, I learned how to ice-skate, I spent my 2 months school holiday in Kuantan with the besties, had the best X'mas bash ever
We'll make the coming year 2009, a better one

I miss you people in Kuantan already I'll see you guys somewhere around January.
&& Nazim, I'll be waiting for you in KL, see you soon
I don't feel like going back to school anymore, haha

Anyways, got my PMR result yesterday, as expected, a little I was okay with it actually, but then seeing everyone getting straight A's, I don't feel comfortable anymore. && i kinda got scolded from it - my mum (duh~) She wasn't satisfied, && she thinks it was very bad. My dad was actually fine with it.

Most of all, thanks to:
Jocelyn, Desiree, Victor, Nicholas, Syafiq, Ardy, Shaun, Kent && Keegan for cheering me up
Bernice for letting me know my night mare didn't came true
Brother Joseph && Toro, for telling me that 5A's is good enough.
Dad, for comforting me && saying that it's not my fault.
Stepsister Seline, saying that I did a good job && wanting to give me a reward

And congrats to all who achieved good grades/got what they wished for:
Bernice, Shirley, JY, Desiree, Nazim, Jordan, Roxanne, Karen, Kristina, Carl Lyn, Wenfei, Kai-Cong, Geoffrey, Shi Jie etc
Those who aren't satisfied with their marks (including me), cheer up && work harder for the better
---
P.S. Early wish from me, to all...


---

No comments: