---
28th Jan:
Some of the Tren people came to my place today, to gamble makan - Toro, Jack, Jason, Huan Qiao, Bobo, May && Yen Yen. Frederik korkor (my mum'a agent) && Kam Heong korkor came too

Kam Heong korkor's spending his CNY in Perth, so my mum sent him to KL Central after that. The rest of us stayed at home, The Gambling War officially started

Frederik korkor left in a while. They were playing Black Jack, then we changed the game to In-Between. I lost 6 bucks, won 1 buck
; Jaycee won 13 bucks; Jack won 31 bucks; Huan Qiao lost 20 bucks, then the rests I forgot
They left around 7pm++.
; Jaycee won 13 bucks; Jack won 31 bucks; Huan Qiao lost 20 bucks, then the rests I forgot
They left around 7pm++.Clockwise: Toro, Huan Qiao, Jason && Jack.
Jason

Jason playing with the puppet lion dance


Clockwise: Bobo, May, Yen Yen && Toro.

No comments:
Post a Comment