Hey people, I'm in Penang right now. I'll be going back to KL on Tuesday, most probably. First off, Happy Chinese New Year!
&& I won't be going back to Kuantan this year
&& I won't be going back to Kuantan this year
Nothing much happened. Went to Gurney Plaza, watched Inkheart - no offense, but i think it's better than Bedtime Stories
I'm searching for the original book right now, I don't want the movie tie-in one
Went to MPH, but they only have Inkspell. Inkheart was out of stock
Books that caught my eyes:






I'm searching for the original book right now, I don't want the movie tie-in one

Went to MPH, but they only have Inkspell. Inkheart was out of stock

Books that caught my eyes:





---
25th Jan: Happy Birthday Tiffany

We've known each other since young, we're neighbours, and we used to play tags && childhood games together
I wish you luck, health && good fortune throughout the year

All the best!

---
Leon's leaving to Sydney to further his studies, on the 24th of January, which was yesterday.
Leon, if you're reading this, I wish you all the best && good luck

We'll miss you heaps in Green House Cheerleading.
Take care!

---

Stanley Lim Eng Seng, another Green House buddy of mine, is also leaving to Australia to further his studies

One of the best runner in Green House is gone

I've known Stanley for almost 2 years, he joined the class in year 2007.
We became good friends ever since

He's the one who listens to my complains/problems && gives me advices.
The one who gives me a pat on my back && tell me things will be just fine.
Stanley, I'll miss you lots!
Take care && come back soon!

---
P.S. I've stop reading Twilight. Cuz Jaycee's half-way reading it. I don't wanna mess up our bookmarks. So I'll be reading the new book i bought today - My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Koomson.
---






No comments:
Post a Comment