People, i'll post the rest of the holiday pics && New Year's Eve pics tomorrow or next week. There's a lot of them, so yeah
---
I'm just gonna post the:
Dance Battle. Take note on 3:17 - U-know's crooked smile
---
Piano Battle. 0:25 - Xiah looked so hot
---

---
I'm just gonna post the:
2008 Gayo Daejun Dance Battle - TVXQ's U-know, Big Bang's Seung Ri, Super Junior-H's Eun Hyuk, SHINee's Tae Min && 2PM's Jae Beom.
U-know: TVXQ's dancing king, never fails to put a smile on my face whenever he dances
Seung Ri: I didn't know he can dance so well. I mean, i haven't see him dance before, so yeah
Eun Hyuk: One of the best dancer in Super Junior, the best popper i ever seen.
Tae Min: as cute/hot as usual
SHINee's lead dancer, just love to see him dance.
Jae Beom: The ultimate break-dancer of all, great energy though.
---
Seung Ri: I didn't know he can dance so well. I mean, i haven't see him dance before, so yeah

Eun Hyuk: One of the best dancer in Super Junior, the best popper i ever seen.
Tae Min: as cute/hot as usual
SHINee's lead dancer, just love to see him dance.Jae Beom: The ultimate break-dancer of all, great energy though.
&& Piano Battle - TVXQ's Xiah Junsu && Big Bang's Tae Yang.
I love Tae Yang's voice in the video
Not that Xiah's not good, I just like Tae Yang better in the video. Maybe its the song that matters. I prefer English song
I love Tae Yang's voice in the video
Not that Xiah's not good, I just like Tae Yang better in the video. Maybe its the song that matters. I prefer English song
Dance Battle. Take note on 3:17 - U-know's crooked smile

---
Piano Battle. 0:25 - Xiah looked so hot

---

No comments:
Post a Comment