Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to school.

School reopening - 4 hours && 30 minutes to go.
&& I'm so not ready for school yet Well, not really. I was worrying about the streaming. I had a B for Science && KH - which you have to get an A for both of them to enter Pure Science, or at least Sub-Science Was thinking to take up Sub-Science Biology, brother Lai told me all you do in Physics is calculate, calculate && calculate && regarding about my grades, I don't belong to Pure Science. But the school is having 5 classes this year, so maybe I could try to apply for it. If I can't get it then I'll take Sub-Biology or Humanities - core subjects + General Science with Economics, Commerce, Accounts/Visual Arts/Mandarin.
I don't know. We'll just see what happens in school tomorrow
Wish me luck!

---

---

No comments: