
Thanks to those people who cheered me up...
Choon Ming ("i'll pray hard for jasmine to get into Mozart, but no matter what the result is, we'll still have NZN", i'll wait for your ice-cream treat ya
), Carl Lyn (thanks for the hugs && comforts
), Kristina (no worries, law of attraction
), Kai-Cong (helping me out through hard times), Liyond (letting me know that he'll do whatever it takes), Sik Huei (he even called my house phone && asked me what's my plan
), Yun Xin, Yi Lin, Wan Nee (telling me there's cheerleading tomorrow to cheer me up
), Andrew (wishing me all the best), Victor (he said he hope i'll get whatever i wanted), Jocelyn etc. (let me know if i left you out
).Apparently, the only thing which put a big smile on my face is cheerleading
I missed the fun.I'll blog tomorrow if i could.
P.S. I need a happy ending tomorrow >.<

No comments:
Post a Comment