Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yesterday was Stanley's farewell party, I haven't got the pictures yet. So i'll blog about it some other time Geez~ people are leaving one by one
---
School was ... school, as usual, nothing much Lots of funny stuffs happened though - silly convos
---
At the cafeteria: Carl Lyn.Kai-Cong.Alex

So, why do girls wear bra?
Lets put it this way, they support you like your friends.
*hahahahahaha*
Then why do boys wear underwear?
Don't tell me you wear underwear to support your balls ar...
*hahahahahaha*
---
During history class: Mr Jeya.Wei Shen.Faris

Teacher, what's up with you with the teacher nest door ar?
*hahahahahaha*
Aiya, he's my childhood friend lar.
*ohhhhhhhhh*
Don't be jealous lar you all.
No lar, Wei Shen jealous.
So you're telling me you're jealous lar Wei Shen?
Sharing is caring.
*hahahahahaha*
Eh class, did you all realize there's something wrong with the both of them ar?
No...
Teacher, don't be jealous lar.
*hahahahahaha*
Eh, there's another couple behind there.
*hahahahahaha*
So funny lar this class. So many homosexuals. And both also Malay with Chinese.
You know why ar teacher? Cuz there's no space for Indians.
*hahahahahaha*

P.S. Mr Jeya is an Indian

---
During break time: William.Alex

Eh! How can you pull your hair to front and back?
Its the skin concept lar.
Eh, you got a lot of skin.
-.-
*hahahahahaha*
Blah blah blah blah blah~
What?
Huh!
*hahahahahaha*
*Kai-Cong took Rachael's apple and held it like Twilight's book cover*
*hahahahahaha*
*Kai-Cong tried it again with his tupperware & watermelon*
-.-

I hate kissing.
Why?
Cuz you need to twist your head when you kiss.
*hahahahahaha*
---
During cheerleading practice: Gary.Jian Yong.Chien Teng.Demie

Hey! Lets give them a nickname!

Why?
Just because...
What?
Oh! Jelly Bean!
Why?
I don't know. Gary is Jelly, Jian Yong will be bean.
What the hell?
Eh, I gotta go home now.
Okay. Everyone say bye to Jian Yong.
Bye Bean!
-.-
Bye Bean!
Ahaha! Bean! I'm Jelly! Damn cool right?
......
*hahahahahaha*
Nevermind.
Ok. Times up. Lets go home guys.
Okay! So the next practice is on? *using the British accent*
Tuesday -.-
Alright! So I'll be seeing all of you next Tuesday?

Yes! OMG!
Why thank you Demie. Its so kind of you. Bye everyone!
-.-
*hahahahahaha*
---
During cheerleading practice: Me.Azalea.Jaycee.Wan Nee.Lisa

*stepped on an ant* Ahh! I stepped on an ant!
OMG! Is it dead?
*squad down and helping the ant up*
*squad down and look at it*

What the hell? Get up lar.
*blowing the bug to one side*
*hahahahahaha, pulling Azalea up*
*pulling Jasmine up* Don't bother now. It's safe.
-.-

Half an hour later:
*accidentally sat on the ant*

Azalea, Lisa sat on it.
Ahh! *pushing Lisa away*
Huh?
*blowing the ant to the other side*
Why are you doing this?
Cuz no one will squash it again for the 2nd time right?
But it's just an ant. It's small thats why we can't see it.
It still has a life like us okay. *walks away*
What?
---
During chemistry class: Ms Jasmine.Faris.Hup Ping

Teacher, I wanna eat the leftover bananas, apples & lemons can ar?
Cannot. Not now lar. Eat during break time.
*throwing the lemon up and down*
Stop throwing ar Faris. I throw at you then you know.
*still throwing*
Tzk. Come out here. Give me the lemon.
*hahahahahaha*
*covering his 'private place'*
*hahahahahaha*
Put your hands at the side lar!
You can throw meh teacher?
I don't care. I throw until I can.
*hahahahahaha*

P.S. My chemistry teacher has the same name as me
---
The new MV from Girls' Generation: Gee.
Enjoy.


---

No comments: