
One of the most hilarious person I've ever met
Hmm~ he can be very strict at times, especially when it comes to dancing. One of the instructors in Tren Production, with incredibly nice choreography
Another great friend/companion of mine && I hope that, you'll always be the happy-go-lucky one
&& don't you stop cam-whoring!
Tren wouldn't be Tren without you.
---
We went to Shogun at 1U last night to celebrate Jack's birthday - early birthday though, together with Toro && Ruye's belated birthday
Then Thera && Ah Sang came along too. Toro was suppose to pick us up but he said he couldn't. We wanted to go for Jogaya at Starhill but apparently it was fully booked
Mum bought the Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette cologne for Toro that he always wanted, she also bought the Kenneth Cole R.S.V.P cologne for Jack. Then me && Jaycee chose a Guess handbag for Ruye
---


---
Suddenly, Toro gave us a silver box && apologized, he couldn't pick us up because of the "thing" inside. Mum then quickly open the box lid... && there, some nicely made chocolate
Well, Toro made it himself with Thera's guidance though
But I didn't know he could ... bake? cook? I don't know what's the word
---

Honestly, the "homemade" chocolates are very very nice
It's the effort that counts though.
---
After dinner, we went to have a look at the LG KS360 I wanted. It was quite nice actually, not bad. But come to think of it, it wasn't really worth it because obviously my Sony Ericsson W760i is much better
But the scratches on my phone gave me the urge for a new cell phone
---

Ruye && Jack playing with the camera.
Toro eating ice-cream.

Ah Sang && Thera.
I got no idea what they were doing
---
Funny convos of the day
:
In the class, me && Jaycee were late for school this morning:
Hup Ping.Jaycee
Hmm~ he can be very strict at times, especially when it comes to dancing. One of the instructors in Tren Production, with incredibly nice choreography
Another great friend/companion of mine && I hope that, you'll always be the happy-go-lucky one
&& don't you stop cam-whoring!
Tren wouldn't be Tren without you.---
We went to Shogun at 1U last night to celebrate Jack's birthday - early birthday though, together with Toro && Ruye's belated birthday
Then Thera && Ah Sang came along too. Toro was suppose to pick us up but he said he couldn't. We wanted to go for Jogaya at Starhill but apparently it was fully booked
Mum bought the Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette cologne for Toro that he always wanted, she also bought the Kenneth Cole R.S.V.P cologne for Jack. Then me && Jaycee chose a Guess handbag for Ruye

---


---
Suddenly, Toro gave us a silver box && apologized, he couldn't pick us up because of the "thing" inside. Mum then quickly open the box lid... && there, some nicely made chocolate
Well, Toro made it himself with Thera's guidance though
But I didn't know he could ... bake? cook? I don't know what's the word
---
Honestly, the "homemade" chocolates are very very nice

It's the effort that counts though.
---
After dinner, we went to have a look at the LG KS360 I wanted. It was quite nice actually, not bad. But come to think of it, it wasn't really worth it because obviously my Sony Ericsson W760i is much better
But the scratches on my phone gave me the urge for a new cell phone
---
Ruye && Jack playing with the camera.
Toro eating ice-cream.
Ah Sang && Thera.
I got no idea what they were doing

---
Funny convos of the day
:In the class, me && Jaycee were late for school this morning:
Hup Ping.Jaycee
Eh, now only i know school starts at 8:15am.
Tzk. Traffic jam lar...
Oh, everyday traffic jam wan ar?
Yeah lar. You don't know meh?
*hahahahahaha*
Tzk. Traffic jam lar...
Oh, everyday traffic jam wan ar?
Yeah lar. You don't know meh?
*hahahahahaha*
---
During Modern Maths class:
Faris.Ms Chandini
During Modern Maths class:
Faris.Ms Chandini
Eh, why so noisy ar you all?
Cuz you came in lar teacher.
*hahahahahaha*
I'm going home now, teacher.
Huh? Why? Not feeling well?
No lar. Later got spot-check. I takut.
Who ask you to dye your hair lar? Nothing wan, just briefing.
Of course you say like that lar. You're a discipline teacher.
Whatever.
*hahahahahaha*
---Cuz you came in lar teacher.
*hahahahahaha*
I'm going home now, teacher.
Huh? Why? Not feeling well?
No lar. Later got spot-check. I takut.
Who ask you to dye your hair lar? Nothing wan, just briefing.
Of course you say like that lar. You're a discipline teacher.
Whatever.
*hahahahahaha*



No comments:
Post a Comment