Went to Pavilion with Nazim && Jaycee. Just to lepak around && buy some stuffs
We were asking lots of questions regarding about the cameras && printers, thats why
Anyways, we were suppose to meet there at 4:30pm. But apparently, we reached home at 3pm from cheer practice && there's traffic jam around KL
So we met there around 6pm, which is 1 && a half hour late
Hah, we're true Malaysians
We went to Roxy, Teddy Tales, Parkson, Times bookshop etc. Then we went to Canon to see the Canon Powershot E1. Gosh~ why does it looked so cute?!

After that, we bought ice-cream(s) at Baskin Robbins.Hmm~ i prefer New Zealand Natural's vanilla. But still, it was nice
Nazim got himself a Subway sandwich before we leave at 8pm, me && Jaycee had to rush to the studio for dance training
Then mum gave Nazim a ride home
---
Going up on the escalator: Nazim.Jaycee.me.

"Ampun Tengku, teman you punya BOSS tengok camera, ya?"
I just wanted to look see, look see though. But the saleswoman thought we're going to pay after I put down the camera
We were asking lots of questions regarding about the cameras && printers, thats why
Anyways, we were suppose to meet there at 4:30pm. But apparently, we reached home at 3pm from cheer practice && there's traffic jam around KL
So we met there around 6pm, which is 1 && a half hour late
Hah, we're true Malaysians

We went to Roxy, Teddy Tales, Parkson, Times bookshop etc. Then we went to Canon to see the Canon Powershot E1. Gosh~ why does it looked so cute?!


After that, we bought ice-cream(s) at Baskin Robbins.
Nazim got himself a Subway sandwich before we leave at 8pm, me && Jaycee had to rush to the studio for dance training
Then mum gave Nazim a ride home
---
Going up on the escalator: Nazim.Jaycee.me.
Eh, damn thirsty lar. I wanna buy Coke.
Pepsi's nicer lar.
Both taste the same lar.
I know.
Eh! Let's see. Coke with Pepsi. Darlie with?
Colgate! J.CO with?
Big Apple!
*hahahahahaha*
&& they got "subs"!
Subs?
Coke && Pepsi is 100 Plus; Darlie && Colgate is Sensodyne; J.CO && Big Apple is...
Dunkin Donuts!
*hahahahahaha*
Pepsi's nicer lar.
Both taste the same lar.
I know.
Eh! Let's see. Coke with Pepsi. Darlie with?
Colgate! J.CO with?
Big Apple!
*hahahahahaha*
&& they got "subs"!
Subs?
Coke && Pepsi is 100 Plus; Darlie && Colgate is Sensodyne; J.CO && Big Apple is...
Dunkin Donuts!
*hahahahahaha*
---

Me && Nazim were playing with his Canon Powershot G10.
Apparently, Jaycee was our experiment dummy
Imagine she's jumping && waving her hands at the same time, with people walking around


That's the one, Canon Powershot G10.

That's Nazim && me.
As you can see, obviously Jaycee was the one who took the pic

Err~ I was showing the Valentine's Day card to the both of them.
It was 100% self-made, quite a special one

Nazim said he wanted to get the T-rex plushie for me, cuz I looked similar to it
But he gave me another choice though: a King Kong plushie

&& we found this owl plushie that speaks,
"Happy Holiday! Happy Holiday, to you!"
The 3 of us were laughing our heads off in Parkson

Jaycee, taking some poster pic on the wall, I think


I want that camera!!


Playing with the Apple Mac at Times bookshop
Super luxurious~

Nazim's Subway Melt Sandwich.
---


Me && Nazim were playing with his Canon Powershot G10.
Apparently, Jaycee was our experiment dummy

Imagine she's jumping && waving her hands at the same time, with people walking around



That's the one, Canon Powershot G10.

That's Nazim && me.
As you can see, obviously Jaycee was the one who took the pic

Err~ I was showing the Valentine's Day card to the both of them.
It was 100% self-made, quite a special one


Nazim said he wanted to get the T-rex plushie for me, cuz I looked similar to it

But he gave me another choice though: a King Kong plushie


&& we found this owl plushie that speaks,
"Happy Holiday! Happy Holiday, to you!"
The 3 of us were laughing our heads off in Parkson


Jaycee, taking some poster pic on the wall, I think



I want that camera!!



Playing with the Apple Mac at Times bookshop

Super luxurious~


Nazim's Subway Melt Sandwich.
---
P.S. Happy Valentine's Day! && Happy Singles Day (I made that up) to those who are not celebrating with their loved ones
P.P.S. Jasmine is available for tonight

P.P.S. Jasmine is available for tonight



No comments:
Post a Comment