Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm bummed.

I would say today will be the most horrible day ever Seriously, I don't have good luck in the year of Ox

I didn't get to be in the same class with the 3 Aristotle people; I lost damn lots of money during CNY gambling; we're not allowed to join class for Paramount Championship 2009; I lost my 1-month-old padlock; I dropped my cell phone && got scratches on it; && then today, some bloody guy stole the LV Monogram Mini Sac my mum gave me
---

The one which got stolen
I'll curse the stealer to death
---
I went to look for my mum so I asked Jaycee to take care of it for me. After my mum came, she totally forgot about it && walked away Then some stupid fellow took it away
My purse wasn't in it, but my RM105 Crocs-o-dial was inside!
*OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG*
&& the mini sac alone costs RM500, which I had to pay my mum back
Now my angpao money left RM610
WTF
I'm not blaming my sis or anybody else.
It was my responsibility to take care of it myself.
I just need some time to calm myself.
Don't bother if I shouted at you when you're talking to me online, I'm not in a good mood
Please bear with me, just for today.
---

I'll miss you
---

Pink Panther 2.
I wasn't in the mood, but the movie was quite nice.
---
8th Feb: Happy Birthday Yi Lin

Best wishes from me, to you
---

No comments: