Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here i come.

Okayy, super-duper hyper right now, due to some reasons

&& Jocelyn Wong is coming to KL for Jason Mraz's concert!
*omgomgomgomg*

Jason Tee && Aruni Malar are coming too!
*jumping up && down on the bed*

&& of course, Tengku Nazim will be there with us!
*big big grin*

Last but not least, my buddy, Poo Choon Ming will be joining us too!
*running around with colourful ribbons*

Well, technically, he's the one who invited us first
---
Other than that, I'll be going to Rihanna's concert too

With Kristina Teow && Ng Carl Lyn!
*can't wait, can't wait*
---
Anyways, school was fine (again), as usual Heck lots of stupid + funny convos though. I'll post them all some other time. Credits to Hup Ping && Faris
Green house cheer was great, as i can say

Off to do my homeworks, I'll update later
---

No comments: